- Single Process Color $56-86
- Add glaze to single process…$21 (added to single process price)
- Extra 1 oz color (per ounce)..$15 ( For longer, thicker, denser hair or for first time applications additional color charges will be applied. Please consult with your stylist.)
- Luxe Foil (31+ foils)…$111-186
- Dimensional Foil (11-30 foils)…$81-151
- Focus Foils (1-10 foils)…$5-9 per foil
- Ombre Color…$126-226
- Balayage Color…$126-226
- Men’s Camo Color…$36
- ShadesEQ Glossing…$36
- Corrective Color…Priced per hour by stylist. Please read about corrective color lower on this page
Color prices do not include a haircut or style. Additional charges may be incurred for extra color needed due to hair density, length and thickness. Prices vary by Level of stylist. For more info on our Level system please visit our How to Verde page. Color prices do not include a glaze. An additional charge for glaze may be added. Please consult your Stylist for more details.
Olaplex or NuBond Color Treatment – Get Unbreakable Hair!
In color additive…$25 per color service
With take home treatment…$60
Be set free from damaged hair. Have stronger hair that will hold color longer and be more vibrant and beautiful.
“How?” You ask. With OLAPLEX. Read more on our blog.
Silk Glaze $35
Allow silk proteins to make your hair shine!
A new in-salon services for virgin and/or color-treated hair.
Hydrolyzed silk delivers tremendous shine..
Extraordinary results in just 20 minutes.
Hair looks healthy and vibrant with unsurpassed shine.
The Stylists at Verde are well trained to help save you from any color emergency (the last 3 digits of our phone number are 911 for a reason!) We always suggest a complimentary consultation for pricing. We do it a bit different at Verde. Instead of charging you a base charge and for every little step, we’ve created an easy pay by the hour system. Each Stylist is assigned an hourly rate for corrective color based on their Level in our company, their experience and client demand. Whether it takes 2 hours or 4 hours you won’t have to worry about being charged every time we touch your head in the process. Your peace of mind is important to us. We will go over all this in the consult and make sure we can get you to the look you desire.
Steps to a successful color correction:
1. Bring a picture of the look you desire. Pictures represent much better to us than just verbal communication.
2. Be honest. Please tell us everything when we ask questions about previous chemical applications. The more we know the better our decision making will be to get you to where you want your color.
We promise not to judge 🙂
3. Be realistic. Corrective color is a complicated process. It is much more than just picking a color off the shelf and applying it your head. Our job is to get you there in the best way possible whilst maintaining the integrity of your hair. It may take several appointments and we will not do anything that will compromise your hair.
4. Commit. At home maintenance and committing to a color choice for a period of time is the best way to maintain healthy hair.
Corrective color hourly rates respectfully range from $86 per hour to $192 per hour. Rest assured you are in good hands with any level stylist at Verde.